Amitraz 12.5% Insecticide Cattle is a potent miticide for veterinary fields for the control of
susceptible ticks, fleas and lice including organophosphorus and synthetic pyrethroid resistant
strains on cattle and mange on pigs.Amitraz 12.5% Sheep
Contains per ml. :
Amitraz 125 mg.
Solvents ad. 1 ml.
Intraz-125 EC is a potent miticide for veterinary fields for the control of susceptible ticks, fleas
and lice including organophosphorus and synthetic pyrethroid resistant strains on cattle and
mange on pigs.
For external use only.
Cattle : 1000 ml.
Amitraz 12.5% insecticide per 500 litres of water.
: Cattle ticks (Boophilus microplus). Treat at intervals of 19-21 days.
: New Zealand Cattle ticks (Haemaphysalis longicornis).Treat at intervals of 7-21 days.
: Paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus). Treat at intervals of 7-10 days.
Pigs : 1000 ml. Intraz-125 EC per 250 litres of water.
: Mange (Sarcoptes scabiei var suis.)
Cattle : Spray cattle with a minimum of 10 litres for hand sprays and 4 litres for recirculating spays.
Pigs : Remove feed and bedding from pens. Cover drinking bowls and clean out pen. Spray pigs
with minimum of 2 ltr. spray wash, especially inside ears and legs, under jowls and areas covered
by scabs. Replace discarded bedding with clean material. Repeat treatment after 7-10 days.
Two treatments at 7-10 days are recommended for sows and gilts before entering farrowing pens,
for piglets at weaning, and for pigs newly bought into the piggery. Boars should be treated every
– Meat : 7 days after the latest treatment.
– Milk : 4 days after the latest treatment.
– Hazardous substance.
– For topical application only.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
– Do not breathe vapour.
– Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuff.
– Avoid release to the environment.
– Refer to special instructions/ safety data sheets before use.
– Harmful if swallowed.
– Very toxic to aquatic organisms.
– May cause long- term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Plastic bottle of 100 and 1000 ml.